Bridge Pointe Homes Association Swimming Pool Rules and Information
In case of emergency, call 9-1-1
Entry of Pool and General Rules
The pool is for use only by Bridge Pointe homeowners and their guests. Homeowners have key fobs for admittance to pool. Fobs are activated for admittance after paying Association dues and late fees. Residents who have not received a key fob should contact the Bridge Pointe HOA.
The pool season begins on Memorial Day and ends on Labor Day of each year. Daily hours of operation are 10 am to 9 pm Sunday thru Thursday and 10 am to 10 pm Friday thru Saturday.
All residents must have their key fobs to gain access to the pool. The key fob will admit residents and their guests. Residents may not to lend, give away or sell fobs to anyone. A fee of $25 is required for replacement key fobs. If your pool key fob has been lost or stolen, you may request a replacement on this page.
Each resident and/or guest under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by and supervised by a person who is at least 16 years old. Any person supervising children under age 14 must remain in the pool area during the entire time the underage children are in the pool area.
No lifeguards will be on duty
Each household may bring as many as four (4) guests at a time. Residents who bring guests must accompany the guests at all times while in the pool area.
All residents and their guests are required to behave appropriately, with courtesy to other pool patrons, refraining from the use of foul language and from behavior which is annoying or unsafe.
Pool patrons are required to shower before entering the pool. A shower is available for use on the south end of the pool house, between the women’s restroom and the parking lot.
Before departing, all pool patrons shall properly dispose of trash, lower umbrellas and return pool furniture to the prior location.
Violations of pool rules should be reported to the Bridge Pointe HOA on this page. All reports will be reviewed by the board. Pool privileges can be suspended for individuals who violate the rules.
1. Diving anywhere in the pool at any time.
2. Possessing glass containers anywhere in the fenced pool area.
3. Wearing inappropriate attire, including cutoff jeans.
4. Failing to dispose of trash properly.
5. Bringing or permitting pets into the pool area.
6. Running, horseplay, excessive splashing or any activities that endanger or annoy others.
7. Possessing any weapons, including firearms or knives.
8. Skateboarding or rollerblading in the pool area, on the nearby sidewalks or in the parking lot.
9. Possessing or using rafts or large inflatable toys.
10. Failing to wear swim diapers by children who are not yet toilet trained.
11. Smoking tobacco products in pool area.
12. Engaging in any illegal activities, including but not limited to the possession of drugs or fireworks, or providing alcohol to minors.
Children's Wading Pool
The pool address is 1419 NE 83rd Street, Kansas City, Missouri 64118. The telephone is intended for outgoing emergency calls only. Contact the Bridge Pointe HOA with questions, concerns or complaints.
Rules are all subject to the agreement between the Bridge Pointe Homes Association and Northland Pool Management. If any inconsistencies exist between these rules and the agreement, the agreement controls.