Opening and Closing days will feature a party for the entire community, including hot dogs and soft drinks. See the calendar for more information. Please be sure to review all the Pool Rules before utilizing the facility. To schedule a pool party, please use our Online Pool Reservation Form link here or below.
COVID-19 Requirements and Reminders
- 50% capacity after June 22nd (50 bathers)
- Capacity will be monitored by the pool security cameras & periodic checks will be conducted to ensure social distancing guidelines are being followed
- Every person inside the pool’s fenced area counts toward the capacity limit
- All neighbors are asked to help keep our pool open by following the Kansas City & Clay County Health guidelines
- All neighbors are encouraged to sanitize pool furniture before and after use
- Please put all trash in trash cans provided and close the lids. Picking up trash before leaving the pool area will ensure it will be clean for the next resident.
- Return all pool furniture to its original location and close any umbrellas after use.
- No glass containers are allowed in the pool area.
- The new pool key fobs are not to be loaned out, sold or given away to non-residents.
- Up to 4 guests are welcome at the Bridge Pointe pool only in the company of a Bridge Pointe resident in the possession of a pool key fob. Residents who fail to abide by this rule may lose access to the pool.
- 24-hour video monitoring of the pool area is in progress.